Underground Music
UNDERGROUND MUSIC - Is a forum for all of music genres . I made this site for music sharing , your knowledge about music artist and bands and their genres . It's an open forum for all so enjoy your stay here . If you already a member , just click the log in button and put your username and password . If your not a member , register first and it's free to join here . Just enjoy your stay and have a nice day .

[ADMIN]1CrownedClown7
Underground Music
UNDERGROUND MUSIC - Is a forum for all of music genres . I made this site for music sharing , your knowledge about music artist and bands and their genres . It's an open forum for all so enjoy your stay here . If you already a member , just click the log in button and put your username and password . If your not a member , register first and it's free to join here . Just enjoy your stay and have a nice day .

[ADMIN]1CrownedClown7
Underground Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explore Your Music Knowledge

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The All American Rejects - Move Along

Go down 
AuthorMessage
1CrownedClown7
Administrator

1CrownedClown7

Aries Posts : 282

The All American Rejects - Move Along Empty
PostSubject: The All American Rejects - Move Along   The All American Rejects - Move Along Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:18 pm

The All American Rejects - Move Along 464c08d13ff8572924845ab6e4e1a3d64g

ARTIST : The All American Rejects
ALBUM : Move Along
GENRE : Punk Rock / Alternative Rock
YEAR : 2005

TRACK LIST :

1. Dirty Little Secret
2. Stab My Back
3. Move Along
4. It Ends Tonight
5. Change Your Mind
6. Night Drive